NorthernTel Limited Partnership believes that environmental protection is an integral part of doing business and is committed to minimizing, through a continuous improvement process, the impact that some of its activities, products or services have on the environment.
In support of its commitment, NorthernTel Limited Partnership will:
- exercise due diligence in its approach to meet or exceed the requirements of all applicable legislation;
- prevent, control and reduce releases into the environment;
- correct in a timely manner, problem situations which could not be prevented;
- promote and support cost- effective resource and waste minimization initiatives;
- deal with suppliers who seek to minimize their environmental impacts;
- develop and market telecommunications services aimed at providing people and organizations with innovative solutions to their environmental challenges;
- participate with governments, businesses, the public and relevant interests groups to advance environmental protection;
- communicate its environmental initiatives and performance to stakeholders on a regular basis;
- ensure that its employees adhere to this policy and understand their responsibilities in putting it into practice.
Consult the Corporate Responsability Report .