Skip to Main Content

Share a concern

How to share a concern with us?

We strive to provide outstanding customer service each and everyday but we realize that there’s always room for improvement. That’s why we’re making it easy for you to share your concerns with us.

Step 1 - Contact Customer Services and a customer service representative will be able to access your file and help you. If you are not satisfied, your information will be forwarded to the team lead in charge, who will contact you within five business days.

Step 2 - If you are still not satisfied, ask for the Senior Manager Customer Services. If you fail to reach an agreement, you may contact the Director – Customer Services.

Step 3 - If you are not satisfied after having dealt with the company’s representatives, you can take the matter up with one of the two following organizations:

For regulated services:

Write to the < href="" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) (Open in New Window) at this address:

CRTC c/o Secretary General Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0N2

You can also take the matter up with the CRTC to the toll free number 1-877-249-2782 (Opens in the default phone client).

The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission is an independent agency of the Government of Canada and is responsible for regulating the activities of telecommunications companies.

The company requests that you send a copy of your letter to the company’s Senior Specialist - Regulatory Matters, by fax (613) 560-0472 or e-mail ( (Opens in the default email client)).

For non-regulated services:

Take the matter up with the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS).

Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you. To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at (Open in New Window) or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687 (Opens in the default phone client).

CCTS Logo: Commission for complaints for Telecom and Television services.