Changing the password in Call Feature Manager
Back to Get Started
Follow these instructions to change the password to login to the Call Feature Manager.
- Access the Call Feature Manager web-tool at:http://telephony.northerntel.ca.
- Enter your “Number”. This is your 10-digit phone number, without any spaces.
- Enter your password and click on “Login”.
- In the top menu, click on the “Settings” tab, and then on “Security”.
- Enter your new password (in both fields).
We recommend that you use the same personal password that you chose for your Voicemail (this password must contain between 6 and 15 digits).
- Click on “Change Password”.
Certain conditions apply, including a minimum 12-month commitment at time of subscription. Offer valid for residential customers only, where technology permits. Customer must have a Touch-Tone phone. Rotary phones are not compatible. An Internet connection is required to access the Call Feature Management website. Display features require a phone equipped with a display window. Certain features are activated and deactivated by phone.